Proud member of the
Trusted Collision Authority!
We meet our customers by accident.
Adams Collision was founded because there was a need for a collision center in the Baton Rouge area that focused on integrity, customer service and repair quality. We have 150 years of combined knowledge, training, and automobile expertise. Adams Collision strives to stay at the forefront of the collision industry. We believe state of the art technology and education are required to stay a step ahead of the competition.
Repairing a vehicle to factory safety requirements and pre-collision condition is our top priority. We care about the safety of you and your loved ones who will be in your vehicle after a repair. We maintain a high standard of quality control, so every repair exceeds our customer’s expectations.
We are dedicated to providing the Baton Rouge and surrounding areas with an outstanding level of customer service and quality throughout the entire collision repair process by offering professional services and by maintaining a facility with advanced equipment, I-Car certified gold technicians, and a professional office staff.
Two Locations to Serve You
The staff at Adam’s Collision made the process of repairing my jeep so easy to understand and complete. From the initial consultation, to the updates during the process to the fantastic end result. My jeep looked better than it ever did. They are truly a great team and I recommend them completely.
What a wonderful, painless experience! Thank you, thank you, thank you! From beginning to end… everyone went the extra mile.
Love and Hugs to All!
Your Collision. Your Decision.
These are things to look for when trying to find a collision center to make repairs to your car after a collision:
- What type of warranty does the shop offer?
- What types of repair technology does the shop have?
- What type of replacement parts does the shop use? New OEM/Used/Aftermarket?
- What is the office staff like? Are they helpful and courteous?
- What does the office look like? Is it a welcoming, clean, and modern environment?
- What does the shop look like? Is it outdated or clean with new state of the art equipment?
- What experience and training does the technicians have?
- What kind of reputation does the shop have? Check on line. Is it positive?
- What types of professional organizations are they members of?
- Will they work with your insurance company?